I am absolutely loving all the kicks from Peanut. Seems he is already practicing his kicks to become a rugby player one day. There's no pattern to the kicks yet, he kicks quite often during the day and night but they are definitely more noticeable when I'm lying down.
DH felt the kicks for the first time on Sunday evening.... what a very special moment, my heart just melted right there. He is such a proud Daddy and can not wait to meet his son. I caught him staring at my bump on Saturday, he just looked at me and said he still couldn't believe there's a little human being in there :)
I'll be 18 weeks in 2 days. Don't know where the time is going?? It is speeding by but I am relishing every second of this pregnancy.
I still feel so overwhelmed and blessed every single day.

Gorgeous post! I just loved reading this! :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome privilage hey!! Enjoy..
ReplyDelete