Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Shopping!

So today was a big day! We ordered Bean's cot and compactum today!! So exciting!!  I can't wait to get started on the nursery.

I have decided to stick to a more natural style. Thinking of painting the wall two colours, a blue-ish and brown-ish colour, with a dado rail seperating the colours. For the bedding and curtains I'm leaning towards natural earthy colours. I've got so many ideas, just need some money to make it all a reality LOL

While we were at the shop to order the cot, I found this cutie. Meet Mr. Bashful Bunny:

He is the cutest softest bunny ever! The moment I saw him I just knew he had to be Bean's first teddy. And yes, he is BIG and did I mention soft??

Then just to end of another perfect Shopping Day....  Bean's first pair of shoes :) Too cute



Proper preggy update to follow tomorrow - we have our 16 week scan. It will be the last scan with our fertility specialist :( Then we graduate to a normal obstetrician/gynae.

xx

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, so very exciting for you guys :-) Time is moving quickly, very very exciting. I love the furniture and the nursery ideas too! Enjoy all that shopping xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabella has the identical cot and compactum! i also opted for more earthy colours with pink. really adds a very content atmosphere to the room
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing. Love the bunny. Where did you get the cot and compactum from?

    ReplyDelete