Monday, June 13, 2011

Preggy Shoot - Sneak Peak!

The photographer said that she would load some pics on FB in about two weeks time, so imagine my surprise when I got a message last night to say that she couldn't resist and had loaded some pics ALREADY. YAY!

And.....I'm quite happy with them!

Not even a sign of a bump in the second pic... oops



I LOVE the first pic but the blanket around the shoulders is a bit corny... haha
Second pic just a bit of kidding around :) Hubbie is always bragging that his bump is bigger than mine!






I can't wait to see more!

xx

4 comments:

  1. THese are so lovely - the setting is gorgeous. THe one of your bump comparisons had me LOL!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So awesome to see you with a bump. LOL @ who's bump is biggest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful piccies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pragtige foto's! Nie meer lank nou nie:)

    ReplyDelete