Wednesday, August 17, 2011

He's HERE!

So baba decided that he wasn't going to stay put for his due date tomorrow and was born on 08/08/11 at 17h20 weighing 3.195kg & 49cm.

I had a great birthing experience, did get the natural I wanted, with an epidural :)

It is a huge adjustment, breast feeding going well with some niggles here and there. Still feeling quite unsure about myself so the tears do flow now and then but we'll get there eventually.

Here he is:





I am so incredibly in love with this little man.
Finally I know what it feels like to be complete...

6 comments:

  1. *goosebumps*
    Oh Melissa - he is so gorgeous! And I'm so pleased that all went well with is birth.
    I still have feelings of inadequacy and shed a tear now and then. But it is all just worth it when I look at my baby girl.
    I hope your Luca continues to bring you SO much love and SO much joy!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is beautiful and gorgeous and well done for going through with the natural birth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi is so cute!!!! Congrats!!!! and enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Your LO is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS! So glad he is here safe and sound and that while you are still settling into your new role all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congrats on your beautiful Luca! xxx

    ReplyDelete