Thursday, May 20, 2010

Even the Pepper is PG...

I was cutting up some veggies for dinner and found this:

Yip, even the Green Pepper is pregnant. I'm forever looking for signs in everything so, PLEASE let this be a sign.

Not much to report today, just getting some paperwork in order. Have set up our final IVF consultation with our FS on 1 June @ 16h00. He wants to discuss the whole process to make sure "we are all on the same page"

I also phoned my Gynae today to get the results of my Rubella test. I had this done last year August but my FS wanted it to confirm that I am immune. So I ask the receptionist to fax it, she takes it out of my file and says, Do you know you aren't immune? WHAT?? Excuse me?? I swear I was speechless. If I have to have the Rubella shot now it means that I can't fall pregnant for another 3 months. I asked her if she's sure because my Doc definitely told me that I AM immune. So she checked again and then "Oops, my mistake... your level is 8.9... anything lower than 5 is not immune" Big Relief…

Well, I'm off to finish dinner...

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment