Friday, May 28, 2010

The Waiting Game

Happy Friday!!

Playing the waiting game again. Waiting for AF to show *rolls eyes* My body must be seriously confused. Every month I tell AF not to show and now I want her to show... jeez, even I'm confused! AF was supposed to show yesterday but my temp was still up so I had to do what I hate the most... Pee On A Stick (POAS) It was negative (DUH?) My temp dropped this morning so AF is definitely on the way. If she shows today it means my Day 3 is on Sunday and I have to drive all the way to town to find a pathology lab that's open. So now I want her to only show tomorrow so then CD3 is on Monday and I can go to the lab around the corner :) (Totally confusing hey!)

I'm also eagerly awaiting our IVF consultation with our FS on Tuesday. He wanted us to meet to "make sure we're all on the same page" Well, he is gonna skrik when he sees my page... "I, DR.S hereby guarantee you a BABY.... Signed_____________" LOL! Gotta get cracking with a list of questions though. There were so many things I wanted to ask but now I can't remember half of them.

I was browzing the WWW last night (nothing new there) and came upon this on an IVF website:

I think it's hilarious! I won't ever let my Baby wear it but just the thought of it is so funny! Hubby wasn't very impressed though.

Well, we got a busy weekend ahead. Weddings and moving and all that jazz so at least it will be Tuesday before I know it!

Have a good one!

xx

1 comment:

  1. It's terrible this waiting thing!!!! It's hurry up and wait (argh!)
    I take my temp too and last cycle my temp dropped 2 days before AF actually came, so more than likely you'll (hopefully) start tomorrow :-) But it changes so who the hell knows!
    It's all very exciting!!! Good luck with the consult!
    I just love the bib, I started reading SO CLOSE by TERCIA ALBERTYN last night and there was a peice in there about 'wanking' I couldn't stop laughing and had to read it to hubby (dejavu!) he didn't find it too funny! but i did ... hahaha
    The joys, if anything this journey will only make us stronger! Good luck and KUP, I look forward to reading your updates!

    ReplyDelete