Thursday, February 17, 2011

14 weeks today!

14 is my lucky number so I had to post a 14 week bump piccie!

Mommy and Granny have been shopping up a storm.


That's only some of the newborn clothes. To my horror I've discovered that there is more than double the amount of 0-3months clothes. I just can't help myself :) It's just all sooooo cute. Granny has now banned me from more shopping for quite a while!

Baby VW will be "attending" his first concert tomorrow night.... U2!! WhooHoo. And next month Roxette. Hope he loves music as much as his mommy!

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS bump!!
    I so miss those tiny clothes - I still find myself drawn to them. Especially those size 0 shoesies..
    Enjoy the concert!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been following your journey for a while now and not posting comments, but I am so exctied every time I see there's a new blog from you!
    You are so lucky to know already what your having - I really feel like going shopping myself, but I am a little tired of buying the white, grey and yellow unisex babygros!
    enjoy every moment!
    And what a cute bump!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bump! And such cute clothes... Yay for 14 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you! Those clothes are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete