Tuesday, April 5, 2011

And so it begins....

This bare room will soon become the nursery I've been dreaming about (and having sleepless nights decorating it in my mind!)

BEFORE


I'll post "during" pics as we go along and will definitely follow that up with the much anticipated AFTER!

I wasn't planning on starting with the nursery until the end of the month but yesterday I received a call, from the company that I ordered the cot and compactum from, to say that it is ready and they will deliver on Wednesday (tomorrow!!) I was only expecting it in another 2 - 4 weeks, hence the reason why the room has not even been painted yet.

I expect all the linen to be ready by the 20th, once I have that, I can choose which colour(s) to paint the room and then we'll be just about done.

I can NOT wait.

I love decorating!!

xx

1 comment: