Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Long time No Blog....

Sjoe, can't believe it has been such a long time since my last post. Feels like just yesterday!

Things have been pretty busy around here. We had my sister in law's wedding earlier this month which turned out to be a whole 4 days away from home, when we got back hubby and I both came down with a terrible stomach flu which had us bed ridden for 2 days and after that I've just been so busy with nursery things.

The nursery is coming along nicely now.... well, more in my mind than in reality. The cot, compactum and bed are all in place, collecting the linen on Thursday, paint samples have been chosen, blinds have been ordered, blockouts and curtains are in the process of being made by my mom and uhmmm.... I think that is about it. Give or take another week or so and it should all be done.... It's going to be so much fun.

As for Peanut..... still doing well :) He is very active and Daddy can feel (and see) the kicks clearly now. The funniest thing was when my cat decided to have a snooze on my bump and Peanut started kicking her, she was none the wiser, purring away, but seeing my tummy move was so funny.

My bump has seriously expanded in a week. It definetily looks and feels like a proper  bump now and some friends have even commented that I'm already waddling.... OMW


Otherwise I am doing A-OK. The bump is getting a bit heavy to carry around so can just imagine what it will be like in 16 weeks time! My energy is back in full force so I'm enjoying keeping busy. Sleep has been a bit of a problem, I struggle to fall asleep no matter how tired I am and once I wake up during the night I don't feel like going back to sleep again. Most mornings I've been up by 6am, with the house clean, ironing done and muffins baked by 8am! Long may it last!

We have a foetal assesment scan tomorrow morning and I'm quite excited to see Peanut in so much detail again. Will post a proper Peanut update tomorrow!



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment