I feel like the luckiest Infertile in the world! I couldn't have asked for a better Fertility specialist (Dr.S)
He is everything that my first FS wasn't and I don't regret leaving the old moldy orange smelling man for one second!
I've probably e-mailed Dr.S every single day since we decided that we're going ahead with IVF and he always replies on the same day. I apologised for asking so many questions and he just said "Your questions are very welcome, I'd be worried if you didn't ask me questions. See you on the 1st!!!!!!"
Aaaaahh... this man is going to give us our miracle. I just KNOW it!
I priced my meds at two Pharmacies today. If I buy all my meds from the pharmacy and not from the FS we will save R1140.00 It's a big saving but I was expecting more. I suppose it's a good thing that it's not that much, it means my FS isn't that expensive.
I also manage to get an appointment at an acupuncturist (the one mentioned in my previous post as impossible to get an appointment with) It's only for the 23rd, I was hoping to at least do weekly sessions in June before we start stimming. I'm not sure if I am going to go though.... It is very expensive and I'm worried that if I struggled to get 1 appointment, what are the chances that she'll be available on my ER and ET days. At least I have a while to think about it. If I don't go then I still have this to keep me relaxed Zita West Relaxation CD - It's a CD specially made for IVF, helps with relaxation and positive visualisation.
Oh, and I also bought myself a Rose Quartz Bracelet. I figured if Amber Teething necklaces work for teething babies then I might as well wear the Roze Quarts Bracelet that promotes Fertility. Even if it doesn't do anything it's still pretty and pink!

I love that your FS is being so helpful Mel - and that you are sounding so positive!
ReplyDeleteI hope and pray for you that this IVF is gonna result in your long awaited miracle angel