Friday, June 18, 2010

It's Back!!

My Positivity that is :)

I should just listen to my own advise! In my list of "Tips to survive IVF" I touched on 2 very important points:

Take it one step at a time! What's the use of stressing about how many eggs I'll have or how many embies we'll have to put in? There's absolutely nothing I can do about it so I put my Faith in God and trust that He will guide us through this.

Then the most important of it all! Try and let the control go!!
(I must remember that everything right now is totally out of mycontrol. I cannot control my period, my ovaries, my follicles, my retrieval or transfer dates, fertilization of my embryos, implantation and whether or not my cycle will be successful. I have to TRUST my doctor and the team. They are doing everything they can do to make this cycle successful. They want to get me pregnant too!)

So after my pep talk I'm ready for the weekend! This is where we will be spending it:



Bliss!!


1 comment:

  1. That is excellent advice girlfriend!!! Good luck and thinking of you xxx

    ReplyDelete