Thursday, June 17, 2010

Seven, 7 , Sewe!!

Gosh, the nerves are really starting to get to me now.... Can't believe there are just 7 days.... One week.... before we start the journey that will change our lives FOREVER!

The doubts and What-If's are milling around in my head even though I'm doing my best to block them out. What if I don't produce enough eggs? What if there is something wrong with DH's sample? What if the eggs don't fertilise? What if we go through all of this and it's a BFN? Arrgghhhh.... I miss my Positive spirit!
Have to get it back!


4 comments:

  1. kick 'what if' in the provebial butt and tell yourself that you are going to produce enough excellent quality eggs, DH will produce super charged swimmers and IT WILL WORK!
    1 WEEK GIRLFRIEND! WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh check out this website - google circle+bloom they have an IVF meditation program that's downloadable (about R450) and it helps keep relaxed and calm through the IVF process. I had their trial run relaxation technique and it works so well. Thought you might like to know. I'm going to download it tonight :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.circlebloom.com/get-started/ivf-program/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melis, this is too exciting for words.

    It's your time to shine!!

    All the what-if's are perfectly normal - but definitely make an effort to think positively about this.

    Thinking of u, and I can't WAIT to rejoice with you when u get your BFP! What a happy day it's gonna be!

    xx

    ReplyDelete