DAY 1 !!!!
The first day of the cycle that will change our lives forever!
I am surprised that AF did in fact show up right on schedule. In the back of my mind I was expecting another 16 day LP and wasn't sure if my chart was correct and if I did ovulate on CD13 but I guessed right (much to Doctor S's amazement) and Day 1 is finally here.
On Sunday (Day 3 of cycle) I will start with my first stimulation injections called Gonal F. This will stimulate my ovaries to develop loads of follicles which means loads of eggs! Doctor S says we're hoping for at least 10.
This is what it looks like....
Quite cool hey? It looks just like a pen. Supposed to be easy to use but it freaks me out. Give me a needle anytime but this thing looks so complicated.... thank goodness for YouTube where I managed to find an instruction video.
I will continue with the Gonal F for 6 days (From Day 3 to Day 8) I will then have a follicle scan on Day 8, will get an injection of Cetrotide that shuts down my regulating hormones to prevent my body from ovulating and then it's up to us to keep the follies growing with more Gonal F and some Menopur.
I honestly cannot believe that this is happening to us! This morning could have been the last morning that I had the thermometer in my mouth and the last AF for quite a few months!!
We are closer to our little miracle than we have ever been!!
Please God let this really be IT!

Good luck, holding thumbs for you. Please could you give me the details of the acupuncturist, was it Vicky Hindmarsh?
ReplyDelete