Wow, so this is almost it. In a few hours (well less than 19 to be exact) we'll be at the clinic for egg retrieval.
I wasn't thinking about it much but now that the day is looming I'm getting quite nervous. I'm not nervous about the anesthetic or the procedure, I'm not even nervous about how many eggs we'll get. I'm nervous about the unknown. I'm nervous because I don't know what to expect, which I suppose is totally normal right?
*Sigh*... at least tomorrow this time it will all be over and we'll have 10 eggs waiting to meet their match :)

Hell yeah! Bring on the eggs baby! The nerves are totally expected. Just do some deep breathing and remember, you're almost there! Good luck and I'll be thinking of you and eagerly awaiting your updates
ReplyDeletexxx
Sterkte vir more oggend Melis!
ReplyDeleteDink aan jou!
Dis heeltemal natuurlik om senuweeagtig te voel vir die onbekende.
Love the sperm cartoon!!! :-D
xx