Updated Fertilisation report:
* All 7 that fertilised are still dividing and growing well!
* Of the 3 that that hadn't fertilised yet yesterday, 1 fertilised abnormally so is not viable, 1 fertilised but is a day behind in terms of division/growth and the other 1 fertilised and is doing well.
So all in all it looks like we'll have 8 embabies to choose from on Monday. We will choose the best 2 and put those back into their mommy (that be me!)
I've been reading quite a bit about the complications of twin pregnancies. I'll admit, I'm a bit worried but transferring 2 embabies increases our odds of conceiving, if we only transfer one I know I'll be a complete worry wart during the whole two week wait.
Still have to confirm a time for transfer on Monday but should be early morning.
Now to get through the weekend! Where's the Fast Forward button?

What awesome news :-) Wow a whole 8 to choose from and I love the term "embabies" I think I'll hijack that from you. What a nice way to put it into perspective!
ReplyDeleteI too am looking for the FF button and willing AF to show! It's crazy I know, I haven't been this excited about AF showing!! Because I know that once she does we're on the road!
Thinking of you and your embabies and sending them much love!
Good luck with the wait on the weekend!!! It's all a game of hurry up and wait I'm afraid. But such is life.
Don't worry too much about transferring 2. They say that 'usually' 1 won't make it and if 2 do... well lucky you!!!
Here's to your 'embabies' and a BFP in a couple weeks
xxx
KUP!
8 is fantastic and you never know what the lagger might do over the weekend. Enjoy some rest and relaxation and (maybe) see you on Monday.
ReplyDeleteSterkte vir more Melis!!
ReplyDeleteDink aan jou.
xx
Kan nie wag vir 'n update nie Melis.
ReplyDeleteDink aan jou. Sterkte