Friday, November 5, 2010

I (still) believe...



Here we go
Incomplete but not alone
Both of us together
Down this long and winding road

And you say…

I want to build a perfect circle
And make something beautiful
To call our own

And I believe that
There’s a change around the corner
And in a world that’s out of order
We still have time

And I believe
In the love that’s all around us
And as the arms of life surround us
It all seems fine
I believe

Let the seeds we’ve sown
Live on forever once they’ve grown
And inside our happy home

They will see
There’s a lot of things that we will do
Sacrifice anything for you
Promise anything
Knowing you will be

And I believe that
There’s a change around the corner
And in a world that’s out of order
We still have time

And I believe
In the love that’s all around us
And as the arms of life surround us
It all seems fine
I believe

And I believe that there’s a change around the corner
And in a world that’s out of order
We still have time
And I believe
In the love that’s all around us
And as the arms of life surround us
It all seems fine
I believe

I believe it’s coming our way
That change is coming some day
It’s just a matter of time.


Melissa & Carlo Believe…

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adore this song..... I'm with you sista.... I still believe..... I've memorised this song, and when I can master the art of guitar I hope to be able to play it one day!!!
    Keep believing your miracle is in the making xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.
    I believe too!
    *HUGS*
    xx

    ReplyDelete