Tuesday, November 30, 2010

All aboard

Great news!

Both snow babies thawed perfectly and were of good quality after the thaw (I didn't ask about the grading etc No use worrying about that but they were 3AA and 2BB when they were frozen)

The transfer went very well, this time we could actually see how the snow babies were transferred and it was amazing...I almost teared up.  I was very calm and relaxed and had a few good giggles with hubby and Dr.S - the whole procedure was a breeze.

I had to lie down in the day ward for about an hour afterwards but I only lasted 50mins before I really needed to wee. I swear the full bladder thing is the worst part of the transfer!

Anyway, home now and relaxing in bed. I'm planning on staying in  bed tomorrow and taking it easy on Thursday, life can return to normal on Friday.

Hubby is being a real sweetheart, he really wants is to work this time, actually he is already convinced it worked and I am now lovingly referred to as "my pregnant vroutjie"

Fingers crossed, holding thumbs and sending tons of prayer to the Man upstairs :)

Father, these babies already existed in heaven from the moment of their conception!
You have their days and hours numbered and their future is in Your Hand.
Father, please allow these two little ones to live and grow to full term, perfect and healthy!
Give them lives full of You and Your love!
Thank You Father for these little ones!
Thank You for their LIVES!
 I ask this in the Name of Jesus, the giver of Eternal Life!

AMEN

xx


8 comments:

  1. Ek hou styf duimvas vir jou. Het vanmiddag voor Glen Garry se Woolworths vir jou vinnig 'n gebedjie opgeskiet:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was anxiously waititng for your update!
    Good luck and enjoy the lie-inn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel - Ek bid vir en saam met jou. Ek hoop regtig die twee "snowbabies" is dit vir jou. Sterkte!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay awesome news!!!! I pray that your Angels will walk with you and keep you and your 'passengers' safe and healthy and that you may be blessed with a beautiful pregnancy and the gift of motherhood xxx
    hang in there through the 2ww and please KUP XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen.

    Is sooo mooi gebedjie, Melissa! Ek gaan styf duim vashou vir jou twee embabietjies.

    Maryna

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bible says: 'Where 2 or more believe in my name' - I'm believing with you and praying that your prayer will be heard!

    Shoooooo, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really keeping everything crossed and sending plenty of sticky vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Melissa,

    dankie vir die boodskappies op my blog. Hoe voel jy? Hoop jy het jouself bietjie bederf die afgelope paar dae.

    Ek dink jy het nogals 'n punt beet. Al die gestres dat AF nie gaan opdaag nie, is heel moontlik die rede hoekom dit sy tans laat is:)

    Dis so weird, voor ek begin IVF's doen het, was ek elke maand klokslag, maar nou, sodra ek te veel oor dinge dink, speel my lyf net nie saam nie.

    Ek hoop ook dr.S sĂȘ dat ek by VP kan ET as hy dalk al weg is. Ek gaan hom in elk geval vra daaroor. Ek weet ek sal dan kan relax, want tans is die grootste stres dat AF nie betyds sal opdaag, voor hy met vakansie gaan nie!

    As dinge nie uitwerk vir die siklus nie, dan gaan ek die vakansie by die see geniet. Dit help tog ook nie om jouself moeg te maak oor iets wat buite jou beheer is nie.

    Ek hoop jou wagtyd sal vinnig verby vlieg! Wanneer toets jy? Rondom die 9de? Ek hou super styf duimvas. Kyk mooi na jouself.

    ReplyDelete