I did sms Dr S in the end, I felt so bad for bugging him while he is away with his family but I just figured it *might* be serious and since I'm only going for my first LH blood test on Monday CD14 he might want me to go sooner. Anyway I sms'ed him and he called back within 5 minutes. He doesn't know what it can be and said I'll have to wait till Mondays scan to see what's going on. It could be ovulation spotting but then it's not supposed to be much. He didn't sound too phased that I might be ovulating sooner than he thought so that set my mind at ease.
Ovulation predictor test was definitely negative which means I haven't reached my peak yet OR I ovulated and tested when the LH was coming down already. Either way I'll know what's going on tomorrow. I just hope we can go ahead with this FET.
Update: Ovulation test from today looks slightly darker than yesterday. So LH could be on the way UP! The spotting has also stopped. We might just still be in it! (to win it!)


I am just catching up on my blogs and can't believe that you are already on CD13! I am hoping that the spotting has no detrimental effect on your cycle and your FET goes perfectly with nothing but good news!
ReplyDeleteAi this is all so frustrating and stressful! Good luck for your appt today and PLEASE let us know how it goes. I'm also holding thumbs that you can go ahead with your FET and that all will be 100% fine.
ReplyDeleteHang in there! The OPK's look good though so all may not be lost!!!!!!
xxx
Thanks for the support Juanita & Cathy :)
ReplyDeleteMy app is at 11h45,will definitely keep you posted.
xx