Ugh... I am so tired!
Physically...
Mentally
Emotionally
TIRED!
I am so over this damn TTC "Journey"
Why call it a journey anyway? I thought journeys are supposed to be fun?
jour·ney (jʉr′nē)
noun pl. journeys -·neys
1.the act or an instance of traveling from one place to another; trip
2.any course or passage from one stage or experience to another
Ah, now I get it.... any course or passage from one stage to another... from SANE to INSANE
Interestingly I also stumbled upon this....
Along one’s life journey, there will definitely have ups and downs. There will be storms and difficult times. Have you wonder why is this so? (Hell YES!)
Basically, there are 5 reasons, which are:
1. To develop your character. When you are facing the most challenging time in your life, it is usually the best time to see your character. Do you give up easily? Or do you continue to bite your teeth and fight on like a warrior? (mmm.... I suppose I'm a warrior)
2. To test your faith. Usually prior to your success, you will face a lot of setbacks, and will start to lose confidence and faith. During this difficult time, it is the best time to test your faith, whether you believe that your success will be a reality in the near future. (This journey is one heck of a Faith-Tester. I've definitely come to the realisation that no amount of praying is going to get me pregnant... but I still put my faith in God Almighty to bless us with our miracle. I believe that it is not He that is punishing us but that it is the work of Satan and will not let Satan win!)
3. To learn new things. Every setback happens from a cause, and this is the best time to learn from your mistakes, correct it, and not to make the same mistakes in the future. (I've definitely learned a lot of new things from this journey, I probably know more about conception and fertility than my gynae)
4. To strengthen yourself. There is a quote which says “Things that do not kill you will only make you stronger”. After every setback, bounce back and be stronger. (Well it does feel like a part of me dies every time I see a happily pregnant women or a beautiful baby but it hasn't killed me yet! So I suppose that makes me stronger? Maybe I should pop into the maternity ward over the weekend... maybe I'll walk out there looking like the Incredible Hulk?)
5. To get out of comfort zone. Sometimes, when you are too comfortable in your work or journey to success, you will not improve, and tend to become complacent. Setbacks will only wake you up, and urge you to be more on your toes. (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)
Just remember, success is usually 1 step away. Work hard towards your goal now.
Okay, I've just realised that this post doesn't make a lot of sense but I am way too tired to care :)

I get it! Thanks for sharing..... totally with you on the 'tired' part.... I feel ya!
ReplyDeleteI have been a bad blogger and am starting to catch up on unread blogs. I am sorry to say that I think this is rubbish - there is no 'reason' for Infertility - it just sucks no matter which way you look at it. I have plenty of character, I lost my faith, I didn;t need to learn about this kind of pain, I was really strong, but this has weakened me and who the hell wants to be this uncomfortable!
ReplyDeleteGuess today is a tough day. Sorry